Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Welcome Baby Girl Stroller Card

This is a fun way to welcome a new baby by using cute little animal friends. The Kitty and Bunny are coming out to welcome the new baby!

I used several cartridges on this card, Mickey and Friends, Kate's ABCs and New Arrival.

This card also comes with my very first Video that shows you the how to steps, therefore I don't need to write them all here. Please bear with me, it is my first video so I might have forgotten to tell you something, if you are unclear on how I did something then please just ask. 

All the dimensions are given at the end of the video but I will post them here too...

Card base is 9"x6", scored at 4.5"
Cloud & White mats are 5.5"x4.25"

Clouds - Cut from Mickey & Friends at 1", 3/4", and 1/2"
Grass - Cut from Mickey & Friends at 2.75"
Kitty and Bunny - Cut from Kate's ABCs at 2"
Stroller - cut from New Arrival at 4"

I hope you enjoy the video, please tell me what you think!  Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment