This card has a soft delicate touch to it. This card uses The Plantin Schoolbook (PS) cartridge
The card base is 9 1/4" x 4 4/8", scored at 4 5/8"
Cut pattern paper to 4 5/8" x 4 5/8"
Cut a circle from the PS cartridge at 4 3/4" on white card stock
- cut the circle in half
- emboss using the cuttlebug baby's breath folder
- adhere to the pattern paper making sure there is 1/2"-1" space left in the middle of the paper.
- cut off access circle
- adhere to the card base
- stamp sentiment to a piece of the same pattern paper
- apply foam to the backing
- add a ribbon to the left side of the front, culling down seams
- tie a separate bow from the same ribbon, adhere to seam, trim the access ribbon
- add a flower to the center of the bow
- adhere sentiment to the front, snuggle it to the bow
- Pattern Paper 4 3/8" x 4 3/8"
- White paper 3.5" x 3.5"
TIP: using a lighter, burn the ends of the ribbon so they do not fray.