This Wedding Card is has an Elegant Feel to it with the Loops around the frame and uses a couple techniques to help provide a softer feel such as rounding the corners and a banner style sentiment. Liquid pearls were also used to add dimension and soft decoration. Here is how to recreate...
The card base is 9’x5.5” scored at 4.5”, opening to the left.
- Dark Purple Mat is 5 3/8" x 4 3/8". Round corners.
- Cut Loops from the Elegant Edges cartridge on page 35 at 5.5” using the oblong feature.
- Cut the loops shadow feature at 3.5" on white and chalk edges in purple
- Cut loops shadow feature at 3" on light purple, adhere to white
- add foam to back
-Cut the Bride and Groom out from the Sweethearts Cartridge at 2.75” using desired colors and assemble. Adhere straight on light purple
- cut white card stock at 2.25" x 5/8"
- stamp sentiment
- cut angle into end forming a banner feature
- ink edges and add foam to the back, ahere
- dark purple mat is 5.25" x 3.75"
- light mat is 5" x 3.5"
- white is 4.5" x 3"
- round all corners
- stamp sentiment on top
An elegant and fancy way to say congratulations!