Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Precious Dreams Baby Boy Card

This is a semi-quick but super cute card to make. I found this paper damaged at Joann Fabric and thought it would make a cute card.
 
The card base is 9”x6” scored and folded at 4.5”, opening to the left.
 
I cut out the baby boy sleeping on the moon and various stars and mounted them all on foam to add dimension. The boy and moon has two thicknesses of foam.
 
I used the same paper the boy was on as the background mat measuring 5.75" x 4.25". I faux stitched the edges of the mat in a blue marker. 
 
I typed up the sentiment and added an embellishment I had left over from another project. I chalked the sentiment to help the embellishment coordinate better.
 
The inside mats are...
- pattern paper cut 5.5" x 4"
- white card stock cut 5" x 3.5"
 
I chalked the edges of the white mat the same color and added stars to opposite corners. The stars are adhered flat to the card.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment