Using white card stock cut to size
- Score card and fold.
- Machine stitch with a zigzag 4.5w and .75l about 1/4" in all the way around the front flap in a dark color.
- Stamp the sentiment right on the card base.
Make the bottle using your desired colors, I used pink for the girl and blue for the boy.
- faux dot the bottle and the white where the flower/sailboat is
- apply foam to the back, adhere to the card base
- add liquid pearls to the flower tips and on both g/b the nipple ring slits
- add glossy accents to the sails on the sailboat and the stem of the flower, also add it to both nipples
- dark color 4"x5"
- light color 3.5"x4.5"
- white 3"x4"
- stamp sentiment inside